Thursday, October 9, 2014

I Wish I Could Write Longer Posts

     I'm not going to address the fact about how long I've been away, but yea, here goes my post.

     Lately, I've been noticing more and more that nothing, I mean nothing happens the way you think it's going to. Somehow, I've noticed this more and more in my life recently. It's as if when I think of how something will go in my head, God's like, "Nope." and he changes everything up.
     These things that don't happen the way I hope them to, are very minor, minor things, but somehow I feel silly for thinking up how they're going to be when there's really no point. Of course, all of the little days and events that I imagined up first seemed to all turn out for the better. It's just odd to realize how much thought I put into future events.
     For example, today I have to work, today is the only day that I'm scheduled to work this week because the season is coming to a fast close. I'm going to be honest with you and say that I'm dreading it. I know that everything will go fine though, because it always does, so really I need pull out my one of my favorite bible verses (Matthew 6:34) to remind myself that it's all quite pointless.
     This is one of those things that You've probably heard a gazillion times in your life, and, quite frankly, so have I...but somehow the things we hear over and over again don't really gain their meaning until the time is right.
     
     On a side note, I really wish I could write longer posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment