Tuesday, November 18, 2014

New Look

    This is it.  My new blog look. I'm still kind of uneasy about it. I feel like I maybe chose it all too quickly, but it took around an hour to get everything perfect so I have no idea what I'm even saying.
     To be fair, I'm always a bit uneasy when I change  my entire look. But as I change as a person, so must my blog's look. 
     Quick note: The mobile template is a lot different from the desktop template. I like simple when it comes to mobile reading, so I chose I really simple mobile template. It might be bothersome to some of you guys, and I'm sorry for that. I just feel that when I'm on my phone reading a blog post is so hectic if a blogger's mobile template is set to match the desktop one. The blogs usually look lovely on the computer, but when I get on my phone and read the same blog...it often looks like the template threw up all over the place. 
       Yes, I did just waste time explaining that. I'm weird like that.
         On a completely unrelated, my computer thinks that "blog" isn't a word, and I really don't know how to feel about this...

2 comments:

  1. Wow I was so confused for a minute, "where in the blogging world am I?"
    But it is okay now ;)

    And my computer doesn't think blog is a word either...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yea! It's a bit shocking at first, but I hope everyone is able to adjust accordingly, haha!

      What?! Ugh. Our computers are confuzzled, yo!

      Delete