Sunday, August 3, 2014

Introvert Misconception

     I consider myself to be an introvert. At the end of the day, I just want to go up to my room and be by myself. It's hard for me to be around a lot of people all day. Like, honestly, I kind of just get really tired of people.
     Now, to clear things up. I love people. I see new people everyday, and I love them. I always smile as much as I possibly can. People are awesome, and they deserve to know it!

     Introverts, as far as I'm concerned, don't hate people, they just don't necessarily enjoy being surrounded by a lot of people. Personally, I feel that people invade the privacy of my mind. When I'm thinking, I always feel like the people around me can read my thoughts. I prefer to be alone while thinking. I can't really think while there is even one person in the same room. Obviously, I can function, but one of the luxuries of being who I am is that I just flat out enjoy thinking about everything. It's really a sort of entertainment for me. I literally could just think all day, you know?

     I love people(as I've previously stated). I always wonder to myself about who people are, what they think about, how they think, their story...because, after all, everybody is somebody, right? People, in fact, fascinate me. Everybody walks this earth with a different walk, and that just enthralls me. I believe that kind-hearted people understand this idea most of all because they take the time to know and love people who may not deserve to be known and loved. (I am, in no way trying to state that I am kind-hearted...because honestly, I don't know if I am or not.)

    Yes, perhaps I enjoy the company of those closest to me over the company of say...a co-worker, but don't we all? Maybe not. I don't know.


   Wow, this isn't very long at all...sorry. :)

    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment