Monday, June 16, 2014

August Rush

Fictional Character(s) of the week: August Rush
 
Freddie Highmore as August Rush


Where he's found: August Rush film

Why I love him: Well, I don't know. I've always loved the movie since I first saw it. I just love how the music connected everything and everyone in the movie, and August's determination to find his parents is so heartwarming and adorable. Also, he's like a freakin' musical prodigy, and I've always wanted to kind of be of musical talent, so I kind of admire his awesomeness.

 
Johnathan Rhys Meyers and Keri Russell as the parents of August Rush



Other Notes: If you love music, you need to watch this film. If you don't love music, you need to watch this film. If you don't like it, then fine, but you should give it a chance. If you don't give it a chance, oh, well, I'll get over it. :)


All photos credit of Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment