Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Blog Award Revisted

     I was nominated by Mary Jane for the Liebster blog award, and even though I've already done it before, I thought that I'd answer Mary Jane's questions and even post 11 new facts about myself. 
   First of all, thank you, Mary Jane for nominating me, this is really too much being nominated once, and now a second time! I feel like my blog is well-loved.

   Second, the 11 new facts about myself *deep breath* this is going to be hard...

Fact numero uno: This is probably the absolute busiest summer I've ever had, and I love it, but I hate it.

Fact numero dos: I have found that when you have your own amount of money, it's not so easy to save. Seriously, I have always saved or given away the money that I got (as a gift or whatever) before my job. Naturally, I supposed that saving my money would be the absolute easiest thing to do, I mean, there was nothing I wanted to spend my money on anyway---but oh my goodness look there's a Wreck This Journal, I must have it!

Fact numero tres: I'm going to be a cosmetologist. Maybe later I'll get a degree in writing or something (Not that I really need a degree to be a writer, but it would be cool to have an academic college degree next to the beauty college degree).

Fact numero cuatro: Man, this is so hard...I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME!

Fact Numero cinco: I'm obsessed with going to the bookstore and spending all of my money there because it's a bookstore and I need books and books are essential to life!

Fact numero seis: I'm not really a full-fledged girly-girl, and I probably never will be. I mean, I have girly-girl tendencies, but books over looks, people!

Fact numero siete: I am currently listening to a Pandora shuffle that I'm calling my "Saturday morning Jam", but it's not different from when I shuffle it all the other times, so...

Fact numero ocho: I got poison ivy at work, and I wish that it'd just GO AWAY!

Fact numero nueve: I'm home alone right now.

Fact numero dies: (ONLY TWO MORE!) I don't know anything about me, I'm just not that interesting...well, I don't know about that, but I don't know...

Fact numero once:  I just skipped a Taylor Swift song and now a one direction song is on, yep, I made it to 11. 

Well, I made it through 11 more facts about me. That was weirdly hard. Anyway, on to Mary Jane's questions!


1. Who is your favorite psychopath? 
    Well, probably Sherlock Holmes as he's portrayed in Sherlock BBC, but technically he's a sociopath, and I'm not familiar with a lot of psychopaths, so I'm not really sure, you know?

2. What is the first genre you really got into? (sci-fi, mystery, fantasty, etc.)
    I guess the "poofy dress" genre because the first series I ever read and loved was The Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder. :)
 

3. Who/what are your favorite songs/music artists/albums currently?
    I will always be a big fan of Coldplay, I just really, really love their music. Other than that, I don't really have a favorite song right now, I've almost been too busy to listen to new music, haha!

    
4. What was the first online account you got?
    That would be my e-mail. Man, I was so cool!


5. What are a few of your favorite superheroes?
    Um, all of the Avengers...at least the ones in the Marvel Movie. I also really like the new Spiderman, and I've always enjoyed Superman, but I wasn't really a fan of his newest movie.


6. What is your favorite accent?
    Hmm...great question! Due to my life-long goal of visiting Ireland someday, I would have to say Irish. :)
 

7. Who would you prefer more? Mr. Thornton from North and South, Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice, Mr. Knightley from Emma, or Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre?
    Right now, I'm only familiar with Darcy and Knightley, but I just picked up North and South and I cannot wait to finish it! I honestly love them both so much, but I have to say the most obvious, Mr. Darcy himself. Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite books hands down. 


8. Why did you decide to start blogging?
    I had this thought, this idea that I simply had to share, you can find it here.


9. What are you currently reading?
    North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell


10. Would you share a few lines of your [current] favorite lyrics?
       Sure I will! (They're Coldplay, not surprisingly)
      I'd rather be a comma than a full stop~Coldplay "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall"

      When you're still waitin' for the snow to fall, it doesn't really feel like Christmas at all~ Coldplay 

 Sorry, I can't think of any others right now...
      

11. Are you more interested in science or history?
     Most definitely History, I'm not very good at science, so...

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic post!! I loved all of your answers ^__^ Also, I loooove Coldplay too (I may or may not have mentioned that already...) <3 They're amazing. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *happy dance* YOU LOVE COLDPLAY TOO?! This is a great day! Haha, Thanks again for nominating m and all of your kind words haha! :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome for you getting nominated twice :-) I loved your answers! (again;)

    ReplyDelete