Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday Sunrise: Anne With an 'e'

 Fictional character of the week: Anne Shirley
Megan Follows as Anne Shirley

    Where she's found: Most notably Anne of Green Gables (Book by L.M. Montgomery), but there is a whole series and the popular films produced by Sullivan Entertainment.
Anne and her faithful friend, Diana(Schuyler Grant)
    Why I love her: I love Anne because she just takes on the world with a great attitude. Sure, there are ruts and ditches along the way, but that's life. Anne tends to exaggerate and be dramatic about everything which is so much like me it's really quite terrifying.  She also is very stubborn about certain things that seem entirely ridiculous to other people. Which is also frighteningly like myself. Did I mention that she is also a writer? Yep, if I were a fictional character, I'd probably be Anne Shirley. 
Anne being Stubborn toward Gil(Jonathan Crombie)

   Other Notes: In my personal opinion, don't waste your time watching the third Anne film produced by Sullivan Entertainment. It's not worth it. The writers made up a story that was so not Anne-esque that it pains me to even write about. That's just my personal opinion though, and if you're one of the few who actually enjoys the third one, I applaud you.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow! It means the world to me. :D Naturally, I had to sidle over and check out your blog, and I have to say I'm not disappointed! I love Anne as well, and I can't wait to check out the rest of your posts :D Great post! You just got followed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are SO welcome! Your blog is wonderful as well!
      (Sorry, I'm only seeing this now!)
      Anne is awesome! She is forever and always one of my favorites! :)

      Delete