Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday Sunrise: The Pevensies

    Fictional Character(s) of the week: The Pevensies


The Pevensies L-R: Lucy(Georgie Henley), Susan(Anna Popplewell), Peter(William Mosely), and Edmund(Skander Keynes)
  
  Where they're found: The Chronicles of Narnia (The classic book series by C.S. Lewis, and the films by Disney/20th Century Fox)

  Why I love them: I love the Pevensies because they're just like you and I. They're kids/teenagers, there's nothing all that special about them, but they become extraordinary to anyone who knows them. 
Peter and Susan being awesome

My Favorite Pevensie(s): My personal favorites are Edmund and Lucy. I relate to them more than the older Pevensies because I'm one of the youngest in my family, and they're the youngest in theirs. I do, however, love all of them, and the adventures they go on to Narnia.

    
My favorite Pevensies

Other Notes: I actually read the books after I watched the films, and I enjoyed the entire series wholeheartedly. My favorite book was probably The Last Battle, but all of them are worth the read. The first film is faithful to the book, but the second and third kind of wander off track a bit. I do, however, enjoy the films a lot as well. Also, while I only included the Pevensies, there are so many other memorable characters from The Chronicles of Narnia that I know and love...perhaps, I'll do a post on them sometime. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment